Law on Protection of Personal Data Disclosure Text
1. Information About Personal Data Supervisor:
Within the scope of the survey we have provided to you, your personal data is processed by Eczacıbaşı Tüketim Ürünleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (”Company“ or ”Our Company”) in the capacity of data supervisor, within the scope of this Disclosure Text and in accordance with Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (”Law No. 6698″).
2. Purposes Regarding Processing of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data is processed by Our Company for the purposes such as;
- Design, coordination, development, execution of company-specific business activities, planning and execution of activities intended for business development and commercial activities,
- Personalization of products and services, design and execution of activities intended for profiling, promotion and marketing,
- Demand and complaint management along with design and/or execution of post-sales processes,
- Planning, execution and management of corporate relations,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and related persons in business relationship with the Company along with carrying out activities intended for performing legal obligations.
You can access more detailed information on the protection and processing of your personal data, from “Eczacıbaşı Group Companies Personal Data Protection Policy” in http://www.eczacibasituketim.com.tr/ website.
3. Parties That Your Personal Data Can be Transferred to and Transfer Purposes:
Your personal data can be transferred to other Eczacıbaşı Group organizations particularly Eczacıbaşı Holding A.Ş., to our suppliers in the country or external suppliers providing service abroad, business partners and service providers and also to legally authorized public institutions and/or natural persons in accordance with the aforementioned purposes, within the framework of personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
4. Collection Method of Your Personal Data and its Legal Reason:
Your personal data is collected and maintained in physical and/or electronic environments by our Company through different channels and depending on different legal reasons. Your personal data is collected depending on legal reasons such as the provision of rights and benefits to you, the maintenance and improvement of intercompany activities, and the fulfillment of the contracts and obligations arising from legislation.
5. Rights of the Personal Data Owner:
- As personal data owners, pursuant to Article 11 of Law no. 6698, you have rights;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data is processed to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriate to its purpose,
- To know the third parties to which the Personal Data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request that the transaction carried out in this context to be notified to third parties to which your personal data is transferred, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the case of reasons that require processing have removed even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other legislation and transaction carried out in this context to be notified to third parties to which your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request to claim damages in case of incurring loss due to unlawful processing of the Personal Data. If you submit your requests regarding your rights in writing to our Company through email@example.com, your request will be concluded within the shortest time and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest according to the nature of your request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee will be charged in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.